Monday, June 24, 2013

First time for everything!

This is my first attempt at a blog of any sort. I thought I would incorporate my two favorite things, cross stitching and Doctor Who. I had the idea to start a blog while setting up my current WIP the exploding Tardis. I knew this was a project that was going to take me quite a while to finish and wanted some sort of journal to watch the progress. Well I googled cross stitch blogs and stumbled on to some fantastic blogs. Debbie at Debbie's Cross Stitch  was one of the firsts and a major inspiration for me. I plan on tweaking my blog over the next few days and get some pictures loaded of the Tardis.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Amanda, Wow! I'm flattered that you were inspired by my blog! I'm a new follower of your blog now. It was hard to find you because by clicking on your name, it goes to your Google+ Profile and doesn't show a link to your blog. I finally saw your blog link in a comment that you wrote on Kaye's blog (Kitten Stitching). Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amanda, I don't have your email address so I'll share this here instead. I thought you might be interested in this free chart of Dr. Who I stumbled upon today:
    http://www.myphotostitch.com/blog/permalink/2009/07/02/david-tennant-dr-who-Crossstitch-Pattern

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for finding the pattern. David Tennant is by far my favorite doctor. I've updated my profile and now it should be a bit easier to get in contact with me.

    ReplyDelete