Monday, May 19, 2014

Actual Progress!

Finally got some stitching done this weekend! I didn't make a lot of progress on my cut thru. Mostly because I had to tear out the blue above the umbrella and restitch it. I hate it when you're off by one stitch! I plan on stitching more on this tonight and tomorrow working on my exploding Tardis. When the boyfriend and I find a place we like (and can afford! ) we plan on having a Doctor Who themed bedroom. Maybe I'll get the stitching dine before we move out. HA! By the way, big thank you to my Mom for making me a q-snap cover. She used some leftover scrub fabric. (She makes all my scrubs)


3 comments:

  1. Don't you hate that frog prince? A Dr Who themed bedroom would be very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's great to see you're back to stitching again! I love Q-snap covers. I added your pic to the SAL page!
    http://debbiescrossstitch.blogspot.com/p/bothy-threads-cut-thru-sal.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great! Sorry you had to frog though. It's so weird to see someone else stitching this one. xx

    ReplyDelete