Monday, August 11, 2014

Another Monday

Well another Monday has rolled round again. I wish I could work on the weekends and have all weekdays off! Wouldn't that be wonderful? These last 2 jobs I've worked have been Monday-Friday. Well my last job was Monday-Monday with no time off. It has been hard adjusting to working a what most would consider to be a normal job. I love have every weekend free, and getting home at a decent time...but I miss being able to do things during the week too.

Boyfriend and I went to go see Guardians of the Galaxy Saturday. It was amazing. If you haven't watched it yet I highly advise it. I laughed so hard my abs hurt the next morning. Sunday was spent at the shop. Got quite a bit of work done on Rose Bower. I filled in a lot of the white stitches. I hate stitching white on white. I repeat I loath stitching white on white. I have no problem with how it looks, but my eyes hate me afterward.

Rose Bower before
 

Rose Bower current
 
Quite a bit of progress made and I'm really happy with how it's turning out. Now I have a lot of popcorn stitching to do on his shoulder and that requires counting. I hate counting. I'm horrible at counting. Hopefully I can do it without too much frogging.
 
Also I wanted to make a note that I do read every comment, It's just really hard to respond. I do most of my posting and reading on my phone and for some reason the commenting doesn't go so well. When I get my actual computer to a state where I can use it more often I'll start commenting again. I just wanted to thank everyone for their comments!
 
As always I'll leave you with furbaby pics!
 
 
Rylee showing off her lovely hair cut.

 
Pippin pretending not to snuggle, Bear pretending Pippin isn't snuggling his butt.

 
Rylee (pre haircut) and Bear watching my Boyfriend eating supper.( Well Bear is protesting getting his picture taken.)
 
Happy Stitching Everyone!
 


1 comment:

  1. Lovely stitching - I LOVE the pictures of your fur babies. Adorable -
    xxx

    ReplyDelete